Saturday, March 3, 2012

LIFE, MUSIC AND ROCKS

I should be glad all of this is happening now. It could be a week before my wedding! Now my reception in the back yard can be as beautiful as I hoped it will be, I hope.
My kitchen knobs are finally finished and on the cabinets! I think that once I make a few bright dish towels, and re-frame some art work I can call the kitchen finished! So that's two rooms done, the entry and the kitchen. Guess the next room will be the dinning room.
Having great taste and little money makes decorating a home a challenge. I just keep plugging away with what I have and keeping my eyes open for the things I want. I love this china hutch. The color of the wood is so warm, and it has the original glass knobs. I don't really like the stark white wall, not sure what the final solution will be. I keep looking to my fellow bloggers for inspiration. There is so much beauty out there.
Nick finally blessed our new home with music today! He pulled out his old Yamaha and played for about an hour, I can't even get upset that I was trying to take a nap when he did it, it was so nice to hear! Even with all the digging and his hands being so sore. I love when a house is full of love and music, it makes a house feel like home.
My rock painting project started today, finally. I only have a week of freedom from the job type work left. I start back to cutting hair next Saturday, so I want to get as many things done around here as I can.

Hope you all are having a beautiful Saturday, and thank you for spending part of it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appretiate your comments! Thank You for visiting!!
Tig