Sunday, March 11, 2012

CHANGE

Some one, very wise, once said that the only constant in life is change. I'm sure someone wise said it because I know I didn't make that one up! They were right. o.k. maybe Bru doesn't change too much.

I went back to work yesterday, WOW, what a change. I thought all Great Clips were pretty much the same...nope. The people I'm working with are all really nice and all really good stylists! but things are done very differently here. I guess I'll get used to it.
The sunsets here are amazing! I feel so blessed to be able to see things like this now, Portland was just too gray for sunsets like this. Seeing stars almost every night, and the beautiful sunrises. I hope I never get to a point where I don't notice those!

 Nick is back in the dirt...swearing...changing the shocks on our little truck. He just can't seem to stay out of the dirt. Well, it's his own fault for sitting in Portland wishing he could dig and get back to puttering in a yard. Be careful what you wish for.
There have been lots of changes inside the house, the library finally has book cases and a real grown up love seat! We were able to find two rustic cases at one of our favorite junk shops here in town. Just a few more pieces of furniture, another dresser and a night stand, maybe a few lamps, and a ton of fabric so that everything will work together and the big house will be done!

I think I'll go make some pizza dough for dinner... maybe take a nap with Bru...I don't know...it's Sunday...and I have a big week ahead of me...and I think rest is in order...things that make me happy will only be allowed to occupy my time today!

Hope your day is full of beauty, love, peace and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appretiate your comments! Thank You for visiting!!
Tig