Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I DON'T THINK WE'RE IN OZ ANYMORE BRUNO

I've really struggled with what to write today. I don't like negativity of any kind, but, here I am...angry, frustrated and negative!
Why do I feel this way? Because the contractor we were going to hire to help with this plumbing project is a flake!!!! We have wasted, over three days, about 8 hours waiting for him to show up, he was 3 hours late one time, didn't show up another, Nick had to call him to find out he wouldn't be here, was supposed to be here around noon today, at 2 when Nick called he was on his way to a meeting. WHAT!?!? Is this what passes for good business in Ontario Oregon? Do you not realize that people talk? That not keeping your word is just as bad as not doing a good job? If you happen to be reading this in Ontario, RKC Handyman, DO NOT CALL HIM! He might do great work, but will he show up? I feel like sending him a bill!
The really sad thing is that I've had confidence in Nick's ability to do this job from the get go. If he hadn't waited I would have had water 2 days ago!! The other sort of sad thing is that, when I work, cutting hair I talk to how many people? Do you think I'll have anything good to say about you? People ask me all the time if I know a good-insert tradesman here-no but I know a bad one!
Enough negativity! I hate it! On a happier note, I got a little sewing done while I was waiting. I took one of Ms. Jane's napkins, a piece of lacey stuff of my Mom's and made a happy little pillow for the bed. I don't think I've done any hand sewing for at least 10 years, it felt good! Well, at 46, threading a needle is a lesson in patience, thank goodness someone showed me how to make a needle threader out of a piece of paper once.
That picture turned out a little dark, didn't it! Oh well.guess I'll try to get a better one later.

Nick is swearing again, I think the Orks have him, I'm going to try to go save him now.

Have a beautiful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appretiate your comments! Thank You for visiting!!
Tig