Tuesday, March 13, 2012

HOME

It's hard for me to believe that, less than one month ago, we moved into our little farm house. A house that was in need of some t.l.c., something that all three of us were willing to give it. We had no idea that the plumbing was what it was and would eat up two weeks, or that I would have to go back to work so soon. Life is funny like that. You never really know what is right around the corner.
Poor Nick (one of these days I won't have to use those words in a post) has been working on the truck, In true Nick fashion, he fixed one problem, the shocks, only to find another. Like the plumbing, nothing can be simple for him. Anyway, with the truck down right now, I had to walk to work yesterday, a whole mile and a half! 20 minutes, and the beauty around this place made me happy. To start my second day of work seeing this.  
Bru seems to be a little upset that I have to leave him for work again, it doesn't take him long to get used to a new routine, if it fits his needs, and having me home has been something we have both gotten used to. It's hard to leave this face!
Coming home, seeing all of the changes we've made here, It feels good! It feels like HOME. I have two guys who love me as much as I love them, our little house is warm and full of love. There is still a lot to be done, but we're getting there.

Hope you can find a beautiful view today too.
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appretiate your comments! Thank You for visiting!!
Tig