Thursday, March 15, 2012

IT'S A PRETTY GOOD LIFE...

My life is pretty alright right now. I have my little house, my big dog and my wonderful guy. All in all, it's good. I sat down yesterday to tell you all about how great it was to see some rain when my phone rang...yep...it was work...could I come in...so I changed gears and got dressed and walked to work. It's such a nice walk.

I was just getting my two loaves of bread ready for the oven when my phone went off too. Well, I was able to get my bread done and out of the oven before I left.
Man...this bread is great! Nick was the one who suggested we start taking one of my days off and bake bread so we don't have to spend $4.98 a loaf. Translation...you should take one of your days off and bake bread. It's o.k. though, I love to bake, and handmade bread is sooooo good!


When I got home from work last night there was another box of goodies from Ms. Jane. Loads of fabrics and table cloths and even a sewing machine cover! I can't wait for my next day off so I can get at it all. Start creating again. The problem with a new job is that, it's sort of like being the guest of honor at a party where no one knows you, you have to be ON, the whole time. It's stressful and exhausting!


We keep finding weird heart garbage in the yard...a good omen? Well, I'm supposed to have today off, I need to give Nick a haircut so he can look good for job hunting, color my hair, put the goodies from the Mother in Love away and generally get caught up. It's nice that it's overcast I don't feel like I have to be working outside today.

Have a  beautiful day-
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appretiate your comments! Thank You for visiting!!
Tig