Tuesday, February 28, 2012

OLD HOUSES, BAD PLUMBING AND TO MANY THINGS TO DO


My poor Nick. He woke up yesterday thinking that most of his big projects were finished. The fence is all done, he has a compost bin, Larry, Mo and Curly seem happy with the home he built for them. Just one more trip to Home Depot for new supply lines for the kitchen sink...famous last thoughts. Thank God we have a bathroom in the Quonset! The water in the big house has been turned off most of the last three days, but I think he has it figured out. I really hope so, he has been working so hard that his hands are ripped to shreds. This is the last big, nasty thing to do for now, after this I'm going to sweetly ask him to stop for a while and let his hands heal!
Speaking of projects...no sooner do I finish one...I add four or five more! My new project is to get rid of these horrible knobs in the kitchen!
Of course, after that, there's a dresser to re finish, a floral sofa that's the wrong colors and a wing back chair that needs help.

Some day soon I hope I'll wake up and think to myself, "Gee, this place looks great!" Until then I'll just keep adding to my to do list, at least I'm able to cross a few things off every day!

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appretiate your comments! Thank You for visiting!!
Tig