Wednesday, February 29, 2012

HAPPY LEAP DAY

I always think of Leap Day as a little bonus we get every four years. This year I'm going to use the day to finish up some projects and wrap my head around going to Great Clips for a job interview. I'm not really ready to go back to work but the old bank account says I must if I want to finish the house before the wedding.

The dreaded project list just keeps on growing and I'm afraid that if I go back to work nothing will get done. At least the house is only a 15 minute walk from the salon.
At least my kitchen knob project is almost finished. That's one thing I can cross off my list! and boy does that feel good. We're hoping that Nick has finally gotten the plumbing fixed. Ahhh the plumbing. He finally got the kitchen sink issue fixed, when the main shut off in the house started spewing water all over the basement. A call to the city to have the main on the street shut off, 57 strings of curses that I have never heard put together before and of course they don't make that any more. I actually sat down and cried. Poor Nick, hey wants so much for things to be perfect for me! I cried because it's hard to watch someone you love work so hard and get kicked in the teeth so many ways!
I'm so grateful for the Quonset hut. The world best out house!! Well, more plumbing news, as I was writing that last paragraph the water guy turned the water on and the water worked!! No leaks, until that is he pulled away now we have discovered that the pipe from the street to the house is leaking into the basement. What more can happen? I'm going to sign out and go try to pick up his pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appretiate your comments! Thank You for visiting!!
Tig