Saturday, February 25, 2012

SUNNY DAYS AND COUNTRY DATES

AHHH...A nice sunny spot for the Bru! He loves hanging out in Brunotopia. Nick has been so busy trying to expand the boarders of Bruno's kingdom, and the army of one has succeeded!!
O.K. we know the place needs to be painted...and yes we have a plan...even if we don't get to the painting won't it be cute with window boxes across the front? Maybe one of my Mom's favorite flowers...nasty urchins...or as most of us call them nasturtiums.
The garage is my favorite building on the property. So rustic and charming, and it isn't ready to fall down like so many old out buildings you see! I am so blessed to have this place, and my two guys! I've only known two men besides Nick who are as hard working...my Daddy and my Ga'pop... Guess I have to add Nick's dad Lee to that list...we have a plumbing project to take care of today and I know Nick wishes his dad was here to help. Boy do we have a long list of projects for Lee when he gets here!!!!
I want to finish my spice rack project as well as my favorite clock. Hopefully we can go get at least one dresser so we can at least get our clothes put away--Nick was just putting things away in the fridge thinking how much he was hurting when he nailed his head on the fridge door! His comment? "Now I really hurt from the tips of my toes to the top of my head!". -We had a country date last night, we went to the auction preview, that was a bust, then we went to dinner which was not a bust! WINGERS, good food, good service, really a nice time, and with out the Bru! After dinner Nick really had something special for me...KMART! He really knows how to show a girl a good time!!

Well, I'm feeling guilty just sitting here doing this...guess I should put one last coat on the spice rack so I can get it hung up...then maybe organize the laundry! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appretiate your comments! Thank You for visiting!!
Tig