Sunday, April 1, 2012

THERE'S NO FOOL LIKE AN APRIL FOOL

Last night I was thinking about my Mother in Love's visit in May...maybe I was distracted...maybe I just wasn't paying attention...but I stepped on a goat head! OUCH!!! That made me start thinking about making her a list of things she wants to make sure she has when she comes, then I started thinking that a lot of people will be coming for the wedding as well and they deserve to be warned.

Ontario is a nice place but there are a few inhospitable things...like the goat heads and you really do need to be prepared. So for those of you coming to Ontario Oregon here is a packing list for you.


  • Shoes and slippers with a good sole, if you can walk on hot coals or ground glass with them all the better.
  • Eye protection, the wind gets going here and wow, look out, the dust blows and and the gravel flies!
  • MOISTURIZER!
  • Shorts. long pants, tee shirts, sweaters, a light jacket, and a heavy jacket, all will usually be worn in one day.
  • Camera and batteries! This place is gorgeous!
  • Any gourmet items that make life worth living. Tea, coffee, chocolate, tea, the selection here is very limited.
  • Did I mention Kevlar shoes and slippers?
Have I shown you the planter Nick built in Brunotopia? He used some of the pavers we found back there when we moved in. He has planted sunflowers in there for this year. I think it will be quite pretty for the wedding. I can't wait to get a picture of my niece and nephew, Maria and Mark standing there with sunflowers in the background!
Bruno would like to add that showing up to Brunotopia without a Bruno treat would be in very bad taste indeed.

Well, that's about all I can think of, other than how exactly to get Nick for April Fools. Any ideas? Did anyone get you really good?

Happy Sunday!
xo

One more week left to enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appretiate your comments! Thank You for visiting!!
Tig