Wednesday, April 18, 2012

OH, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING

My surprise garden is going nuts with tulips and grape hyacinth! I didn't know you could put sooooo many bulbs in one small bed. I get excited to go out there every morning to see what else might come up, so far just tons of red tulips.

I can't wait to see what this little white one looks like! All this is sort of a bonus to buying our perfect little dream house.

The front of the house looks very naked with out that big, ugly, dead locust tree, but it's so nice not getting scratched up by the thing. Nick's "lawn" is starting to thicken up, I think it's about 60/40 this morning-60% grass that is.

I really hope we can get the inside of the fence painted before the wedding, speaking of the wedding...I'm done stressing! Things are coming along quite nicely, I'm organized, cool, calm, collected and busier than I want to be. I don't think Nick really understands everything that needs to happen in such a short time but...oh well.

Now if I can just figure out how to make this 46 year old face of mine look 26 again! Shoot I'll take 42! Anyway, that doesn't really matter so much as, Nick loves my 46 year old face, and I'm very fond of his! I think I'm most looking forward to seeing all of my family and friends and being able to spend some time relaxing and enjoying them all.
Nick has planted watermelons in one of the raised beds he built, we're hoping that by July we can walk out there and pick a couple for the reception. I can't wait to see the sticky mess my grand baby Cayden will make with one!!! Speaking of Mr. Cayden, he's crawling! He should be into everything when they're here. Yia Yia better get busy Cade proofing everything!  

Farmer Nick is working hard on our empty lot, he doesn't like to let on but I know he can't wait to show it off to the dads and his mom. I'm really proud of all he has done too. Hard to believe we've only been in the house for two months yesterday!

It's a beautiful day and I'm going to go enjoy it!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks like you have a ton of things on your plate. Good things. Glad I could give you a good idea! Nice to know who's stopping by! Best wishes for all you have coming up!

    ReplyDelete

I appretiate your comments! Thank You for visiting!!
Tig