Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OHM-OHM-OHM-OH-OH-OHM-OHM

I'm much better today. I sat myself down and had a serious talk, I listened to the advice of some very wise people indeed, thank you Ms. Jane, Natasha and Auntie Lis. I think it was the Hokey Pokey this morning that finished my transformation from crazy  to cautiously calm. I even listened to my own advice, which may prove to be a mistake, and started writing things down, and made myself a calender so I can break this all down into little chunks of stuff to get done.





Today this goof ball gets to go meet his new vet. I get to work on getting our guest list together all in one place and putting together a mailing for everybody about things to do and places to stay. I think I will include my friend John's family motel down in Vale...yes..really...The Bates Motel! John's Aunt and Uncle own it now and the family name is really Bates. From what I've been told there are fresh homemade cookies everyday.
I guess the reviews of motels here in Ontario aren't so great. I'm not surprised, customer service is a joke out here! Most of the decent places are right off the highway on the east end of town. My best advice is if you can't find anything here, try Baker, or over in Idaho. I don't think there is anyplace in Payette or Fruitland, maybe Caldwell or Nampa?

These two guys can't wait to see Ms. Jane! It's less than a month now! I need to stop procrastinating and get on that guest list...so many scraps of paper...baby steps...breathe...put your left foot in...

xo

1 comment:

  1. Hello there. Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the world today. I see we're both Canadian bloggers. I hope your furbaby likes his new vet! Have a great week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

I appretiate your comments! Thank You for visiting!!
Tig