Saturday, April 7, 2012

AN EASTER WINNER AND SPRING PLANTING

I tried to load these pics of my new planter boxes to load the other day, the computer had other ideas, guess it thinks I brag too much on Nick. It's probably right, It is a computer after all!

Not bad for pallet wood! I can't wait to get them planted. We have had three nights below freezing here so I've forced myself to hold off, but it's supposed to be really warm the next week so I might just have to get it done. I'm thinking about chamomile and maybe some lobelia to trail over the sides. I don't know, having all this property is a bit overwhelming.

I told you I would announce the winner of my first giveaway today and here it is...NATASHA! Her blog,Rickrack and Ribbons, is full of beautiful quilts, inspiration and the second cutest dog face in the world (sorry, Bruno is looking over my shoulder) You should head over there and check it out! Natasha is also one of the sweetest gals out there. I only know her from her blog and her comments but she seems very genuine.

Well, I promised the boyz fresh cinnamon rolls for Easter breakfast, so I better get to mixin'! I hope you have a wonderful Easter!! Me? I'll be here at Two Willows Farm, maybe we'll go see the fireworks at 6:00a.m.! Or not!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appretiate your comments! Thank You for visiting!!
Tig