Wednesday, April 4, 2012

LIFE...IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Bruno says he doesn't want to get up today. I know the feeling, sometimes the bed is just so warm and cozy, and out of the bed, a little chilly. This morning is one of those, a little chilly, not cold, not bad, not snowing, just chilly, I hope it's going to warm up a little.


We finally started doing some serious wedding planning this last week. Nick made himself some stompers, you know to make the lawn level? An old pair of high tops some scraps of wood some screws.I've been trying to get the picture on here, It won't budge fron the bottom of the page:( Unfortunately he did his stomping while I was at work, I would have loved to see that. So now we have grass seed down. I spread some flower seeds in one of the front beds for our flower arrangements. I want to wait until the bulbs die back to do the other ones.

Nick knows I love fresh berries so he bought me three blueberry bushes and six raspberry canes. For absolutely no reason! I love him so much. I just hope the weather twerps are wrong about the temperatures this weekend, 31 degrees will throw a very large monkey wrench into our works.

Well, look who decided to get up! He really isn't to much help where the wedding plans are concerned, all he cares about is that he gets to wear a bow tie. We need to figure out the menu, the place, the time, argh! If you want to have a nice wedding there is just so much to do, so many little details. 

Nick and I really do try to live by the saying, use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without. This is his hot box, made from old fence boards and the plastic that our new mattress came in. I have a feeling our entire wedding is going to be an upcycled affair. I'm alright with that, that's really how we live.

What was one thing you had, or included in your wedding that you didn't realize would later be very important to both of you? On the other side of that question, what was one thing you thought you just had to have that ended up not being very important at all?

Well, another day off, too many things to get done, and two boys who want to play. Better stop blogging for today.

Fill your day with beauty-
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appretiate your comments! Thank You for visiting!!
Tig